A team that communicates well, is effective, produces results, and creates an environment that people enjoy being in! Communication occurs within a process – improving process and communication is essential to achieving your vision, and enabling a high performing team.
Great communication can be achieved by focusing on:
- Communication styles
- Building trust
- Enabling constructive debate and conflict
- Commitment and accountability
- Team results over individual performance
- An effective team structure
- Great processes that minimise waste
Looking for Training? Click here for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Yellow Belt courses, or online courses that can support your Communication.