Lead High Performing Engineering Teams - Video Course
Leading a high performing team through motivation, trust and great communication
This course will show you how to lead your team to high performance, through:
- Learning what motivates your team
- Making people feel smart
- Building a foundation of trust within the team
- Adapting your communication style to be effective with all your team members
- Managing team performance through great questions and conversation
- Conducting difficult conversations
This course provides you with a great introduction to what it takes to lead a high performing team, and gives you practical tools and techniques to use immediately with your team.
Course duration is approximately one hour, with 10 lectures. Each lecture includes additional downloadable resources and templates, enabling you to implement the ideas presented through this course.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is already in a management role or is preparing to step into a management role
What are the requirements?
- No prework is required
What am I going to get from this course?
- Remove the things that dissatisfy from the workplace
- Create an environment that supports motivation
- Make people feel smart
- Build a culture of trust and accountability
- Adapt communication styles
- Ask great questions to develop staff and have great conversations
- Conduct difficult conversations to manage staff performance and development