The 3-day LSS Yellow Belt training program will introduce you to a range of tools and techniques that form part of the DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) to improve your business, and make data based decisions.
At the completion of the program, participants who wish to attain certification, may do so through the IASSC (International Association of Six Sigma Certification)
Through the program, you will use many real life examples, and will practice using Sigma XL (Statistical Data Analysis Package)
Training certified by IASSC (International Association of Six Sigma Certification)
Engineers, Finance, Insurance, Human Resources and more – anyone who works with processes that require improvement!
Yellow Belt – participants who are seeking an introduction to Lean Six Sigma, and want a range of practical tools to improve their business area.
Yellow Belt Course Outline
Day 1 – Define Phase
- Understanding Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Selecting Projects suitable for LSS
- Elements of Waste and how to remove them
Day 2 – Measure Phase
- Process Discovery (Process Mapping)
- Six Sigma Statistics (understanding data)
- Measurement System Analysis (gaining assurance in the quality of your data)
- Process Capability (how capable is your process, and how much improvement is required)
Day 3 – Control Phase
- Lean Controls (sustaining your solutions using lean techniques)
- Defect Controls (preventing defects from occuring, or managing their impact)
- Six Sigma Control Plans (sustaining your solution using change management principles)
Yellow Belt Course Objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of the DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analysis, Improve, Control)
- Ability to define a problem well and engage stakeholders
- Ability to conduct appropriate process mapping and identify areas for improvement
- Introduction to Root Cause Analysis techniques
- Ability to determine the key inputs that are impacting on a problem and causing process variation
- Basic data analysis and graphing techniques
- Determine and Implement a solution that is sustainable and meets the needs of the business
- Knowledge and understanding of effective implementation and control plans
Yellow Belt Outcomes
- Ready to sit for Yellow Belt exam through IASSC
- Participant is ready to start using LSS tools and techniques in their role.
Yellow Belt Public Course – $2000 per participant.
In-house training – $2000 per day for 3 – 10 participants
Contact us for available dates on 0466 345 381 or online